![]() |
| Did he merely get distracted? |
Something urgent has come up. I’ve been messaging with a seemingly cool guy on OKCupid. We’re ready to schedule a meet up. In my last message I let him know my availability.
He responded with what seems to be an incomplete message. It is two lines in response to our banter about nonsense. The second sentence did not have any punctuation. And he did not address his availability. Note: His grammar and punctuation has been supherb.
I thought a message would come soon after apologizing for the misstep and have the complete message. Three and a half hours later and nothing.
My question to you: Should I say something? “Hey man, so like, are we hanging out or what? I think you hit send too early. Whoops! Hah hah” ????
UPDATE: He sent a follow up message. Yet, did not address the flighty message. For the sake of being a crazy woman because I feel like it, should I consider this a red flag? Pass.
We're scheduled to meet Wednesday. Location TBD.

No comments:
Post a Comment