![]() |
| Fierce boots will make the rain better, Momma says. |
As I was driving the 405 South bound and embracing the usual slow traffic from the Getty to LAX (essentially the entire West side), which is now intensified by the rain that is falling in ways we haven't seen since El Nino (I may be exaggerating) I couldn't help but wonder-- how many first dates are put on hold by the rain?
How do people deal with this type of weather?
California you have me spoiled. I don't know how to take care of myself. You've ripped the rug of sunshine from under me.
Frizzy hair. Bad traffic. The dread of walking out the door and facing the cold dampness. As a native Southern Californian I just can't comprehend and process. I am not equipped on how to handle variable/unfavorable weather while dating.
I'm in a baggin dry spell.
I blame the rain.

No comments:
Post a Comment